Family Honor’s Course Can Help You Make a Difference
Think you’re being called to get more engaged with your faith? Looking for something specific
to do to help yourself, your family and others? Wondering how you can make a difference in
the ever-decaying culture? Maybe it’s time for you to take Family Honor’s online course, The Truth and Meaning of Sexuality, Love and Family.
This course has been life-changing for many and it could be for you, too. A few things for you to consider:
- Any adult 18 or older can take the online course – no matter where you live in the world! All you need is a computer and a high-speed Internet connection.
- This course is completely online and you can access it when it’s convenient for YOU!
- The course can answer many of the questions you’ve had about sex, love, marriage, and Church teaching.
- Not sure if you have the time? Family Honor now has ‘Mini-Semesters’ in the Fall and Spring.
- Still not sure if you have the time? We now have two different tracks in the course: one that is for the entire course (Certification Track) and another one that is a shorter course that takes less time to complete (Associate Track). Ask us for more info.
- Not sure if you can afford it? Some scholarship money is available.
- Need continuing education as a ministry leader? This is the course for you!
- Is Summer the best time for you to take the course? Our Summer Semester starts June 1 and ends August 31. Deadline to register is May 13.
- Or, you can register for the Fall Mini-Semester. It starts Sept 12 and ends November 4.
To receive additional details and a Registration Form for either our 2016 Summer Semester, or our 2016 Fall and 2017 Spring Mini-Semesters, please fill out the e-form below today: