Family Honor’s course, “The Truth and Meaning of Sexuality, Love & Family,” Changes Lives:
“This [Family Honor online] course has taught me in depth what authentic love is, where it is found, and how it is lived. This lesson will play a key role in my own life, and hopefully in the lives of those in my sphere of influence. …This course also taught me how to explain chastity to others in a way that doesn’t come across as a list of rules to follow … Rather, chastity is a virtue that actually liberates us and allows us to love more fully, and is therefore a beautiful virtue and a great gift. It is a virtue that is necessary to practice during all stages of life, in any vocation. In the practice of the virtue of chastity, we learn to reverence ourselves and value the gift of our sexuality as well as the inherent dignity of the other. With a deeper understanding of the truth, I hope that I will be able to share it with those whom I love … Finally, I learned a lot from the lesson on the family. Growing up, the truths of the faith as well as sexuality and chastity were rarely discussed in the home. And experiencing some brokenness within the family, I found this lesson very heavy, but also very encouraging. This lesson shed light on the areas that were perhaps lacking in my childhood and the effects that brought. However, this light is encouraging in that I can be thankful for the many gifts God has given through my family, have knowledge and understanding of my past, and use all that I have learned to enter into a more fully alive future. This lesson helped me understand more fully what a family should be which gives me much hope for the future of my potential family. I believe this [Family Honor] course will make a deep impact on how I approach starting a family in the future, and for this I am deeply grateful.”
- Are you yearning to deepen your relationship with Christ?
- Are you looking for ways to grow closer to your spouse or children?
- Are you searching for more meaning in your life and trying to discern what God is asking of you?
If your response is ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then we invite you to register for the spring semester of Family Honor’s online course, The Truth and Meaning of Sexuality, Love and Family.
More than just a course, this online class is a spiritual journey.
- Enjoy our updated online format: Log into our course from anywhere in the world with a high speed Internet connection and computer.
- Experience convenient access: Work on the course at times and on days that are convenient for you.
- Register on or before Nov. 3 and save money with our Early Bird pricing. Spring Semester starts on January 11.
- Save even more money: 100% online course means you save even more since there are no airfare, hotel or meal expenses!
- Use our course as training or continuing education for ministry leaders, or as a ‘personal retreat’ and spiritual growth opportunity for yourself.
- Depend on Family Honor: we’ve been developing family-centered Catholic programs and training presenters for over 25 years!
To receive additional details about our Spring Semester, including a Spring Registration Form, please fill out your contact information now: