Family Honor has been invited to participate in the Birdies for Charity Fundraising Event, in conjunction with the Heritage Pro Golf Tournament, in Hilton Head, SC, April 11-17.
And thus Family Honor would like to invite YOU to participate in this event with us, by making a Birdies pledge.
How does it work?
- Birdies for Charity is like a walk-a-thon, but you make a pledge for every birdie made during the tournament (OR you can make a flat donation of $25 or more).
- Family Honor receives 100% of funds raised from you & other donors via Birdies. PLUS the Heritage Classic Foundation makes a supplemental gift of 15% of the final amount we raise!
- When you donate to us through Birdies, you’re our partner in equipping moms and dads with the practical information and encouragement they need to talk to their teens about some of the most important topics in life: chastity, virtue, Christ-like love and more.
Pledge commitments are due by April 7, so why not go ahead and pledge online now? It’s quick and easy!
- Go to: http://www.heritageclassicfoundation.com/donate-now/
- Click on: Register here
- Choose whether you want to make a ‘per Birdie’ pledge or a ‘Flat Rate’ donation.
- Fill in your contact information, and make sure you designate your gift to Family Honor, Inc.
- If you would rather fill out our hard copy 2016 Birdies Pledge Form, please click here.
Thank you for anything you can do!
Family Honor, Inc.
P.S. We are especially in need of your generous support this year. Read more.
Comments are closed.