As the newest member of the Family Honor staff and the first-ever Director of Marketing and Outreach for the organization, I was extremely excited about joining the staff last April to help spread the message of family-centered chastity education. I have a deep love of all things “family” and, having worked in Catholic media and marketing for more than ten years, I knew that this message of hope for families was something that needed to be shouted from the rooftops!
In part because of the ambitious marketing plan we put together last spring (as part of our overall Strategic Plan), Family Honor has accomplished a great deal in our outreach efforts in a short amount of time:
- Family Honor has been represented at national and international conferences;
- Family Honor representatives have been guests on global Catholic television, and on national and regional Catholic radio programs;
- Family Honor has launched a new website and distribute regular blasts to our “Friends of Family Honor;”
- Family Honor has created a new brochure for our host sites to use;
- And we have even written a new mission and vision statement that we are happy to share with everyone we talk to!
Let me bring you up to speed!