In conjunction with the Diocese of Charleston, South Carolina, we invite you to attend the Theology of the Body for Families: Hope and Healing conference which will take place on Friday, July 6 and Saturday, July 7, 2012 near Greenville, South Carolina, at St. Mary Magdalene parish in Simpsonville.
This marks the 4th national Theology of the Body Conference Family Honor has co-sponsored and is another way that Family Honor is serving and supporting families. Theology of the Body for Families: Hope and Healing will offer a variety of workshops, engaging and informative talks, networking and fellowship opportunities, adoration, Reconciliation, Mass, exhibits, meals, and much more!
We are pleased that The Most Reverend Robert E. Guglielmone, bishop of Charleston, SC will be a part of this special summer event. We have also lined some amazing speakers that include:
- Dr. Janet Smith, Theology of the Body expert and speaker;
- Fr. Thomas Loya, popular Theology of the Body writer and speaker;
- Katrina Zeno, Co-Founder of Women of the Third Millennium and Theology of the Body speaker and author;
- Dr. Ray Guarendi, clinical psychologist, speaker, author and father of 10;
- Damon Owens, newly appointed director of the Theology of the Body Institute;
- Dr. Bob Schuchts, co-founder of the Theology of the Body Healing and Training Center
- … and many more!
You won’t want to miss this exciting and empowering conference! Make plans now to join us in the Greenville area this summer to be a part of Theology of the Body for Families: Hope and Healing. Be sure to check FamilyHonor.org regularly for registration information (including Early Bird registration discounts); additional speaker information; hotel information; conference schedule including workshops and general sessions; and details about a special VIP Reception.