Our New Partnership
• Would you like to know more about how you can benefit from charitable giving?
• Would you like to be sure that your donations are going to organizations that share your moral values?
• Do you need to start taking money from your retirement plans?
• Are recent tax law changes negatively impacting your income or retirement?
If you‘d like answers to these questions and more, then please register for Family Honor’s free webinar that will be done in collaboration with The Stewardship Foundation.
Titled 5 Things You Need to Know About Legacy Planning, this free webinar will be presented live on Tuesday evening, April 28 at 7:30 pm Eastern, 6:30 Central time. To sign up for this free webinar, go to: https://familyhonor.org/april-28-5-things-you-need-to-know-about-legacy-planning-online-webinar-family-honor/ and scroll down to April 28. Space is limited and deadline for registering is Friday, April 24.
For a number of years now, Family Honor hasn’t been able to respond as effectively as we’d like to your requests for help in giving gifts of property, endowments, annuities, etc. to our organization. Simply put, we haven’t had the development staff to implement these types of long-term planned gifts to sustain our work.
But through our new partnership with The Stewardship Foundation, that has all changed. The Stewardship Foundation, based in Ohio, is an ecumenical, Christian-based foundation that:
• works with all faiths that promote respect for human life from conception to natural death;
• honors traditional families that encourage the full development of men, women, and children who are created in God’s image;
• and supports religious freedom as a means to embrace our Creator God, our Savior Jesus Christ, and the wisdom and guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Find Out More in our Free Webinar
5 Things You Need Know About Legacy Planning will be hosted by Family Honor Executive Director Brenda Cerkez, and it will feature Jim Kebe and Joe Finneran from The Stewardship Foundation. They will be talking about different investment options designed to benefit you and will also respond to your questions, as time allows.
Don’t miss this free webinar! Please register today at: https://familyhonor.org/april-28-5-things-you-need-to-know-about-legacy-planning-online-webinar-family-honor/.