How It Works
Birdies for Charity is an annual funding drive that Family Honor participates in through an invitation from the Heritage Classic Foundation and the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing Pro Golf Tournament on Hilton Head Island, SC.
When you pledge for each birdie made during the tournament (or give a flat donation of at least $25) we receive 100% of the pledge you designate for us, plus the Heritage Classic Foundation this year will increase their donation to Family Honor to 20% of the total amount we raise! Thus, your gift is multiplied!
Will you take 5 minutes now, to help strengthen families, by making a Birdies pledge?
(All ONLINE pledges must be made by Sunday, April 16.)
- Go to: https://www.heritageclassicfoundation.com/giving-opportunities/ page, then …
- Click on the PLEDGE button under the color Birdies logo and information. When the page opens …
- Click on the DONATE NOW button in the top right corner; then start filling out your gift info.
- Be sure to select Family Honor from the list of charities on the web site, when prompted!
- After the tournament, the Heritage Classic will bill you & ask for your gift by May 31.
… or, you can simply download and fill out the Birdies Pledge Form and mail it back to Family Honor so that we receive it by Wednesday, April 12. Send to us at:
Family Honor, Inc.
P.O. Box 1414
Columbia, SC 29202
Your gift will be put to good use in the coming months as Family Honor plans to:
- begin booking and preparing to present our parent-teen chastity programs this Fall;
- deliver more weekend training courses and seminars, to provide critically needed continuing education for ministry leaders and parents;
- update the curriculum, graphics, workbook, and parent resources for our Changes & Challenges program for parents with their 5th and 6th graders, to help those children see the wonder of growing up as male and female images of God;
- collaborate with a diocese in the Midwest to bring our programs and training to new families there;
- continue training more bilingual Hispanic Program Presenters;
- grow the number of families and parishes we are serving in other defined areas in the U.S.
- explore a possible training opportunity outside the U.S.
An Urgent Need
You and I know there is an urgent need to get Christ’s truth to more families so that parents can help teens make wise choices and avoid the pain and heartache that so many boys and girls are experiencing today.
Family Honor continues to shine a light of hope where there is discouragement and confusion. We can’t stop – or even pause – because the culture around us is relentless in promoting sex in a way that hurts our young people.
Will you please join our efforts by making a sacrificial donation to Family Honor through Birdies for Charity?
Thank you for anything you can do for families!
Sincerely in Christ,