This past year has been rich in blessings for Family Honor, and it is appropriate that as we celebrate Thanksgiving this month, we recognize and thank those who have helped Family Honor continue our important ministry.
We are thankful for:
- our Lord’s faithful response to so many prayers for our work. We give all credit to God that we are still here for families!
- everyone who has supported our work with your prayers, your time or your financial assistance. Your generosity has resulted in life-changing experiences for many, many families;
- all the parents and teens who attended our programs, sacrificing precious time and energy to be a part of these special evenings and weekends;
- our Family Honor Presenters, who give so much of their time to deliver our parent-child programs AND who continue to be just the right combination of honest, funny, warm, professional, engaging and passionate about conveying the truth and meaning of God’s gift of sexuality, as they bring encouragement to parents and teens;
- our Board of Directors, for their professional expertise, cumulative wisdom, and practical help;
- our staff, consultants and volunteers, who inspire me everyday with their good humor, hard work, fresh perspectives and perseverance in the face of many obstacles.
God bless you all and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Comments are closed.