The Truth and Meaning of S*xuality, Love and Family.
Make a Difference in Someone’s Life.
Register for The Truth and Meaning of S*xuality, Love and Family.
“… I am excited to get back in the trenches and assist with teaching the teens on these most difficult of topics. I truly feel they are on the front lines of the culture wars and are woefully ill-equipped to wage battle. I know that the Family Honor course materials have better prepared me to broach these topics with the teens and hopefully provide them with the encouragement to hold fast to the Truth and stand firm in their faith.” – Dad / recent graduate of Family Honor’s online course.
Who could benefit if YOU take Family Honor’s online course, The Truth and Meaning of S*xuality, Love & Family? Consider registering today and change a life – maybe your own!
The 8-week Mini-Semester starts Monday, April 24. Early Bird price break ends March 31. Deadline for registration is April 13.
Course Topics include:
- History of S*x Education
- Moral Development
- Parent Influence on Teen S*xual Behavior
- Factors Related to the Onset of Adolescent S*x
- Intro to Theology of the Body and Fertility Appreciation
- Male-Female Complementarity
- Child Development
- Importance of Family, Evangelizing on S*x, Love and Family and much more
Course Benefits include:
- Accessibility: You can take the course no matter where you live in the world! All you need is a computer and a high-speed Internet connection.
- Flexibility: This course is completely online and you can access it when it’s convenient for YOU!
Plus, our 8-week Mini-Semesters work well for those with busy schedules. And if you’re interested in becoming a Family Honor Presenter, we now have two different tracks in the course: one that is for the entire course (Certification Track) and another one that is a shorter course that takes less time to complete (Associate Track).
- Reliability: The course can answer many of the questions you’ve had about s*x, love, marriage, and Church teaching.
- Trustworthy: Family Honor has provided programs, training and resources for families and ministry leaders since 1988.
- Cost Savings: You save $$$, since there is no travel, hotel, meal cost!
To receive additional details and a Registration Form for our Spring Mini-Semester, 2017, please fill out the e-form below today or call Family Honor at: 803.929.0858.