Welcome to Our Pilgrimage!
Reminder: Deposit and completed Registration Form for Pilgrimage due by January 25. Don’t miss out! Call Canterbury Pilgrimages today: 1.800.653.0017.
(Note that this Pilgrimage will take place during Lent, and because part of our journey will focus on locations relating to Divine Mercy and Sister Faustina, this pilgrimage destination is especially relevant.)
We chose Poland because, as many of you know, a significant portion of Family Honor’s mission and philosophy is grounded in the writings of Saint Pope John Paul II and the Theology of the Body. This pilgrimage will take us to some of the sites that were significant in John Paul II’s life in Poland, along with other sites of historical and spiritual significance in the life of St. Faustina and St. Maximillian Kolbe.
All of us at Family Honor are tremendously excited about this pilgrimage. We feel it is the best and most significant way to kick off our Year of Thanksgiving and to acknowledge how grateful we are for the many blessings and graces God has generously given to our organization.
Likewise, we know that there are thousands of people around the U.S. and beyond who are also thankful for the spiritual awakening they experienced through their study of the Theology of the Body, and for the spiritual blessings and practical help they received from participating in Family Honor’s parent-child programs, national conferences, online course, and other events over the years.
This pilgrimage is open to all – old friends we have made over the years, and also new friends who may just be finding out about Family Honor.
We encourage you to read over our Pilgrimage to Poland flyer available on our website.
Additional Important Details:
- The Spiritual Director for our pilgrimage is James LeBlanc. Father LeBlanc is the Vicar for Family Life for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Charleston, South Carolina. Father is also pastor of St. Andrews Catholic Church in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Canterbury Pilgrimages and Tours is the company we are collaborating with on the pilgrimage.
- We expect that there will be strong interest in this trip. Thus, we encourage you to send in your deposit early. Registration for the pilgrimage is open now. The Registration Agreement is posted under the Pilgrimage Details
- Please note that you must have your deposit sent into Canterbury Pilgrimages by no later than January 25.
- We’ll have some of our Family Honor staff, board members and presenters on the pilgrimage, and we’re looking forward to seeing you!
- Questions? Call Canterbury Pilgrimages at 1.800.653.0017 or the Family Honor office at 803.929.0858.
Family Honor, Inc.