Weekend Training Course
We were created to love as God loves …
but what does that mean for you, your family,
and your friends in our current culture?
Find out when you register for:
“Understanding the Human Person”
Presented by Family Honor, Inc.
Thanks to all who attended our recent Weekend Course in Chapin, SC at Our Lady of the Lake!
Our next in-person weekend class will be in Raleigh, North Carolina at St. Joseph Catholic Church on February 23 and 24, 2024.
“Understanding the Human Person” Details
This Weekend Training Course, presented by Family Honor, Inc. is for adults who want to deepen their faith, grow their knowledge, and speak more confidently to friends and family members about:
• Pope St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body
• The Roots of the Sexual Revolution
• God’s Gift of Sexuality and Fertility
• Consequences of Ungodly Sexual Behavior
• Child Development and the Importance of Family
• Gender Identity and Gender Confusion … and more
You’ll hear from a variety of interesting speakers and engage in classroom activities with other adult students. You’ll also experience spiritual refreshment.
Questions & Answers
• What does it mean to be created as male and female persons?
• How can we be a ‘gift’ to others?
• How can parents respond to challenging questions from their children and teens on gender, sex, cohabitation, and more?
• How do you speak the truth in love to friends and family members who disagree with you on moral issues?
When you register for Understanding the Human Person, Family Honor’s in-person weekend class you’ll explore answers to these questions and more!
Some scholarship assistance is available – feel free to ask us about this if you need it. Preregistration is required; no registrations are accepted on-site.